ELOP II Migration Service - enables efficient conversion to the SILworX® engineering tool
- A complete service offering of HIMA Safety Services.
- For users of ELOP II and ELOP II Factory who want to extend or modernize their plants.
- Based on an automatic logic converter that transfers the function blocks and programs to SILworX.
- Efficient and high-quality migration for optimum investment protection, reduced lifecycle costs and improved safety in the future.
- Additional conversion options for hardware and communications settings.
- Applications include HIQuad installations that are converted to, or expanded by HIMax / HIMatrix systems.
- Time and cost advantages for migrating from discontinued systems such as HIMatrix (L2/ELOP II Factory programmed) to HIMatrix "enhanced performance" (L3/SILworX).
For additional information concerning the ELOP II Migration Service, please contact email@example.com.