SILworX® version 8 - new features for more safety, flexibility and future safety
- Compatible with Windows 7 (64-bit) and Windows 8.1.
- The central project history documents all user actions (who changed what and when) over the entire lifecycle of the project.
- SILworX® now supports the HIMA protocol HIPRO-S V2, whereby safety-related communication (SIL 3) between the three controller families—HIMatrix®, HIMax® and HIQuad—is enabled.
- SILworX V8 is also the basis for the new ELOP II Migration Service from HIMA that allows it to take over existing programs and function blocks from ELOP II Factory or ELOP II to SILworX in an automated function.
- The newly established compatibility enables free system selection for extensions or retrofits of existing equipment.
- Seamless integration in the latest product generation is synonymous with the best possible investment protection and minimizing lifecycle costs.
- The new version is downward compatible with previous versions. When converting project data the checksums remain intact.
Contact your responsible sales employee for an upgrade to SILworX V8 or for additional information concerning the ELOP II Migration Service.