Date and Venue
- Tuesday Sep 20 - Friday Sep 23, 2022
- Hall 27, booth #540 Berlin, Germany
ON THE RIGHT TRACK
In order to manage the balancing act between cost and modernization pressure, railway companies are looking for control solutions that are future-proof, interoperable (standard interfaces), globally available (certification), digitally enabled (cyber secure) and flexible (non-proprietary).
At InnoTrans 2022 HIMA takes you on a journey from the idea to the solution, with new developments at every stage.
- SIL4 safety platform with control technology for all kind of rail applications
- Model Based Software Design for HIMA platforms
- Certified implementations of railway communication protocols
- Test automation tailored to your needs with the SILworX API
- Secure remote maintenance for all systems in your network environment
HIMA offers technology and know-how for railway applications and enables solution providers and railroad operators to make the infrastructure and rolling stock fit for the future: more economically, faster, reliably and safely.
Come and meet us at Innotrans | Hall 27 | Booth #540.
Our global HIMA Rail team will be happy to welcome you.