Graduates & Young Professionals
One Step Ahead
Your Passion, Your Ideas, Your Career
Are you just at the beginning of your career and can't wait to see your ideas in use on the world's oil rigs, in power plants, or the chemical industry? Excellent. We are looking for people like you with a passion for safety solutions and enthusiasm for a career in a fascinating international industry that is constantly growing. Apply now.
Michael Rohrer, Safety Service Engineer"Every beginning is hard? Not at HIMA. For service engineers there is a thorough orientation phase with training courses, self-practice sections, as well as introduction courses in various departments. The direct supervisors are always responsive and are happy to take time for explanations. Moreover, you go into the first deployments accompanied by experienced colleagues. Here, no one is simply thrown into the deep end."
Karolin Doll, Junior HR Specialist"At HIMA the suggestions of all employees are appreciated and taken seriously. I can implement my ideas in my day-to-day work routine, I really appreciate that."
Are You Curious to Learn What Awaits You at HIMA?
Work in a medium-sized enterprise that remains at heart what it always was: an independent family-run business, where each person is important. What we offer:
- Extensive practical experience in projects on site at customers facilities
- A diverse range of activities
- Opportunities for international development
- Possibility for further internal development in other areas of business, such as project management or engineering
- University degree or completed vocational training
- Good command of the English language
- Enthusiasm for making the world safer
- Flexibility and willingness to travel