Consult with Our Engineers
Developing the Ideal Safety Solution
When you talk with HIMA, you are not just talking with the sales team. You are talking with engineers. With technicians who understand your challenges and work out a solution that fits your company, together with you. For over 50 years, we have been focusing on safety-related automation solutions. Now you can benefit from this technical expertise – in every phase, right from the start.
We not only develop, we also implement. As soon as the specification meets your requirements, our programmers, planners, and control panel wiring technicians get to work, and we integrate our HIMA systems in your entire plant. Hardware and software are developed in parallel, led by a project manager who remains your single point of contact throughout all project phases. Appropriate for your scope of delivery, the results are first integrated in an overall system in our own test facility and subsequently tested.
Integration in Your Entire Plant
- perfectly adapting the system to the environmental conditions,
- generating as much capacity as possible with the system, and
- seamlessly connecting all external systems via protocols such as Modbus and HART.
- Decades of experience: HIMA has been focusing on safety-related automation solutions for over 50 years.
- Efficient project teams: We rely on permanent employees with many years of experience.
- TÜV certification: Virtually all members of our engineering team are TÜV-certified safety engineers.
- Integrated engineering: Engineers are involved right from the quotation phase.
- Global expertise: Specialists from Germany network with the local subsidiaries – so that you can rely on extensive expertise worldwide.
- Certification: HIMA engineering is certified in accordance with IEC 61511, and our products are certified in accordance with IEC 61508.
Your HIMA Contact
Do you have questions concerning HIMA solutions or services? Our sales experts would be pleased to respond to your email or your call.