Pupils & Students
The First Step
Why Wait? Get Started Now
Why wait when you know what you are good at? Complete your internship, thesis, or integrated degree program with the leading company for safety solutions. HIMA also offers the opportunity to become a working student. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about joining growing industry in a world that is becoming increasingly interconnected. Apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Integrated Degree Program: Electrical Engineering
Are you interested in a combination of a career-focused university course and practical work assignments? In cooperation with the DHBW Mannheim, HIMA offers you an integrated degree program in the field of electrical engineering that will provide you with everything you need to be successful in your career.
What we offer:
- Practical experience in specific projects at customer sites and in all relevant areas of electrical engineering
- Possibility of a starting your career directly after you complete your degree
- Overseas placements are available
What we expect:
- Advanced technical college certificate or general higher education entrance qualification
- Interest in process automation, logistics or rail safety, and machine safety
- Enthusiasm for complex problem solving
- Mobility, flexibility, and the ability to work under pressure
- Good command of the English language
How to apply:
- Whether for a student internship or on your own initiative, send us your letter of motivation and your CV.
- Contact: Marsha Grimmer, Training Manager, Marsha.Grimmer(at)hima.com
If you want to gain practical experience in the safety industry you have come to the right place. Normally an internship lasts six months. After this, there is the opportunity of becoming a working student. If you are looking for an international internship in one of our worldwide group companies, you should first have successfully completed an internship at our headquarters in Brühl. You should also have good English language skills. If you meet these requirements we will help you find an international internship. Current Job Postings
Are you looking for an enterprise where you can write your thesis? Contact us. Either with or without a specific topic in mind. If you are undecided, you can work with the technical department to choose a topic that interests you. You should have made yourself familiar with our portfolio beforehand so that you can cite a focused interest in your application. Depending on your thesis topic we recommend a previous placement as either a working student or an intern at HIMA. The application time frame for a thesis at HIMA is 3 to 6 months before starting with the thesis. Current Job Postings
Do you want to get an in-depth insight into work life with a leading manufacturer for quality safety solutions? Do you perhaps intend to write your thesis at HIMA? Could you even see yourself starting your career at HIMA after you take your degree? If this is the case you should consider becoming a working student at HIMA. Current Job Postings