About HIMA Australia
HIMA is the world’s leading specialist in automated safety solutions, protecting a wide range of global customers in the process industry, logistics, mining, and the rail sector.
As part of the HIMA group, HIMA Australia provides solutions based on wide-ranging application experience and functional safety expertise. Since our foundation in Perth in 2000, we have established the largest team of dedicated safety engineers in Australia and opened an additional office in Brisbane. We can also draw upon the resources and support of our extensive global network.
Our Australian headquarters in Perth serves Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia and Papua New Guinea.
HIMA can help you to maximise safety and profitability for your mining operation. Over the past 50 years, we have amassed unrivalled experience providing tailored safety solutions to mining and process plants throughout the world.
Our personnel are the most highly experienced and qualified safety engineers and consultants to be found anywhere in the world. Whether your problem requires an off-the-shelf controller or a totally unique solution tailored for your specific needs – HIMA has the answer.
- Conveyor belt safety solutions
- DozSafeTM – designed to safeguard bulldozers working on coal stockpiles
- Mine winders
- SmartSafeTM solutions – advanced applications designed to address specific hazards in mining and materials handling
With TÜV certification, you can ensure your employees are fully prepared for the demands of functional safety and know how to respond to critical situations. This helps you protect people, equipment, and the environment from potential damage.
Our product-specific courses cover SILWorX for HIMax, ELOP II, and customised training for system integrators. Courses are conducted by a certified trainer.
View all offered training
- Functional safety
- Machinery safety
- Mine winders
- Process safety
- Assisting companies to achieve regulatory compliance
- BHP Billiton Olympic Dam
- Conocco Phillips – APLNG
- Inpex Browse
- Koniambo Nickel SAS
- Origin Energy New Zealand
- Rio Tinto
- Todd Energy
- Increased profit and production through improved plant performance, availability, and safety
- Best-in-class process automation and functional safety solutions
- Professional, focused, and effective technical skills
- Ongoing support from initial design, construction, and commissioning throughout the entire lifecycle of the production facility
- Long-term commitment
- Achieving production and health and safety goals
Services for the Entire Safety Lifecycle
We offer a service and support framework that provides the region with an innovative range of services. This allows operators to fulfill all requirements of a project. You can select from a variety of service packages to suit your needs.
For more information regarding our service and support packages, contact our service engineers.