More Safety for the Process Industry
Individual and Personal Support
Safety is not a one-time affair or a quickly implemented permanent solution - it is a continuous and dynamic process. Therefore, it is important to consider the overall lifecycle of the plant from the initial analysis through planning and installation to operation and retrofitting or modernization. In this way, you reduce the costs incurred and minimize the safety risks, avoidable downtime and unexpected follow-up costs over the entire lifecycle. This ensures the reliability, availability and performance of your plants.
Success through Economic Solutions
HIMA was one of the first companies in the world to be TÜV-certified for its Functional Safety Management. We actively analyze, create and support your safety management, plant processes and operations throughout the lifecycle to ensure maximum safety. To this end, our experts rely on methods such as:
- safety reviews
- gap analysis
- hazard and risk analysis (HAZOP)
- layer of protection analysis (LOPA) or risk graphs
- safety checklists
- failure modes, effects and diagnostic analysis (FME(D)A)
- fault tree and event tree analyses.
We keep an eye on conformity with standards and the state of the art as well as on the operation and availability of your plant.
Lifecycle Services: Functional Safety Requirements
Our Functional Safety Service offering throughout the assessment, specification, engineering, and plant operation phases includes the following:
- Introduction and implementation of Functional Safety Management
- Independent Functional Safety assessment and audits
- Verification in each of the respective phase of the SIS safety lifecycle
- Execution of hazard and risk assessment workshops
- SIL classification of the safety instrumented functions (SIFs)
- Safety requirements specification (SRS)
- SIF concept design and device selection based on integrity and functional requirements
- SIL verification of the SIF performance according to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- Functional safety review for compliance with the current standards
- Gap analysis of existing processes and methods with respect to specified standards
You need more information on Lifecycle Services to cover all Functional Safety Requirements? Send us an e-mail at: email@example.com
Take the Chance to acquire all essential Knowledge regarding Functional Safety
With our TÜV-certified training program for safety and security, we support you with safety-related and product-specific training courses.