HIPPS Solutions: Reliable, Flexible Pressure Protection
Why Choose HIPPS Solutions by HIMA?
From sensors to logic solvers to actuators, HIMA offers you everything you need for a complete HIPPS solution. Choose from four different HIMA safety systems that best suit your requirements, including Planar4 – the world’s only SIL 4 system for maximum safety. HIMA HIPPS solutions also include interlocking manifolds to achieve positive isolation without compromising safety when performing maintenance or repairs.
With over 50 years’ experience in industrial safety, HIMA has established itself as a market leader. We have successfully completed many HIPPS projects for customers around the world: ranging from offshore platforms and LNG plants to oil refineries and gas pipelines.
- BP Lan Tay Compression Module project in Vietnam
- CONOCO Kangiran Gas Treating Plant Phase II in Indonesia
- ExxonMobil Modification & Upgrade HIPPS A/B and PIS (P) project in the Netherlands
- HMO Fahud NOCS project in Oman
- ONGC MUMBAI High Field in India
- Ormen Lange project in Norway
- SAUDI ARMACO SFNY Header project in Saudi Arabia
- South Pars project in Iran
- STATOIL Osberg D Platform project in Norway
- TOTAL MOHO NORD project in Congo
- TOTAL Martin Linge project in Norway
HIMA collaborates with a number of well-known businesses in the industry to provide tried-and-tested components for HIPPS solutions. This approach not only guarantees that we deliver top-quality products, but also cuts costs for our customers and accelerates the procurement process.
ABB, Emerson, Honeywell, Yokogawa
Interlocking manifolds, double block and bleed valves partners:
Astava, SACCAP, Serv-Trayyou
FCT, Ringo, Samson, Flowserve
How You Benefit from HIPPS Solutions by HIMA
Maximum SafetyOur solutions are certified up to SIL 4, helping you fulfil demanding safety requirements.
Enhanced EfficiencyReduced costs and environmental impact in comparison with conventional relief systems.
Customized ConfigurationAll our HIPPS solutions are tailored to our customers’ requirements and industry.
Flexible IntegrationHIMA solutions can be deployed in diverse industries and easily integrate into any automation environment.
Extensive ExpertiseOur safety engineers work closely with you and offer personalized consulting, training, and knowledge transfer.
End-to-End ApproachWe support you throughout the safety lifecycle.