Verification for Your Safety Qualifications
The requirements imposed on the safety of industrial plants are becoming more rigorous. International standards demand that employees verify their qualifications for working with safety controllers. With our training program, which is tailored to these requirements, you become a certified safety expert. In certain training courses, you receive a certificate with a certification number once you pass the final test. This certificate is valid for three years and can be regularly extended by an additional three years in a refresher seminar. If you do not pass the final test, you will receive a certificate to prove you took part in the course. You can then repeat the test in a refresher seminar.
- Qualified in accordance with standards: Verification certifies the skills required by IEC 61511
- Valid for three years: Certificate can be extended every three years
- Year-round training sessions: Regularly scheduled training at HIMA Training Centers
- Limited number of participants: Small groups for more effective learning
- Latest technology: Practical exercises with current devices
- Highly-skilled instructors: Decades of experience in safety
Your HIMA Contact
In automation technology, up-to-date expertise is crucial. Our individually customized seminar offerings help to ensure that you stay updated.