Specialists Seek Experts
We are passionate about safety. For more than 50 years it has been our primary focus. But this is not the only reason why we have become the world's leading provider of safety-related automation solutions. Our employees are specialists who are always one step ahead. We can only maintain the highest standards throughout the world with these quality employees. This is why we need people like you: experts with passion.
Tahir Nizamuddin, Commissioning Engineer, HIMA Australia
"The fact that companies throughout the entire world value us as a partner for safety technology indicates just how international HIMA really is. We are equally strong anywhere in the world."
Sherley Jiang, Director Marketing, HIMA China
"What fascinates me about HIMA, is that each project is different. This you gain an incredible amount of experience – a great career advantage."
Jane Carr, HR Manager, HIMA Australia
"HIMA's management itself actively supports the individual locations worldwide. Such great commitment does not occur frequently in global companies."
ZhaoHua Gao, Manager Training & Services, HIMA China
"HIMA invests a lot in research & development. This assures our future."
Zena Zhou, Director HR & Administration, HIMA China
"I work for the leading company in an exciting and very promising industry. It's perfect for my international career."
Your Career at HIMA
HIMA offers an interesting variety of work, an international environment, and development opportunities that you would otherwise only find in a major global conglomerate. You will find all of this at HIMA, a medium-sized enterprise that remains at heart what it always was: an independent family-run business, where each individual is important. What we offer:
- Personal training programs designed to develop your professional and personal skills
- Career in Germany or abroad. In some situations an international assignment is even a compulsory part of the job profile
- Working together with shared goals and belonging to a team
- Full responsibility: You are the owner of your projects
- Collaboration that is geared towards the long-term
- Creative freedom: We expect and encourage active participation and creative ideas
What we expect:
- Industry knowledge - particularly as an employee in commercial processes relating to the fields of marketing, technology testing, or production
- As an engineer, you should already have extensive knowledge in the field of process automation, logistics in the rail sector, or machine safety
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Openness to working abroad, potentially for an extended period of time
- Good command of the English language
- Good team player, proactive, enduring, ability to work under pressure